Within the framework of the VII International Conference "Deformation and Destruction of Materials and Nanomaterials" a youth school-conference will be held.
The goals of the youth school-conference are:
- Meeting, exchange of experience and information on their achievements of young researchers, post-graduate students and senior students working in areas related to the study of strength characteristics and aspects of deformation changes in materials;
- Familiarization of young researchers, graduate students and senior students with the latest achievements in both deformation studies of materials, and in the creation and study of new high-strength functional materials and nanomaterials.
The scientific program of the youth school-conference provides for:
- Lectures of leading experts from the largest scientific centers of Russia;
- Youth sessions where young scientists will be able to deliver oral and poster presentations;
- Seminars with elements of a round table and public discussion.
The scientific program of the youth school-conference provides: lectures of leading specialists from the largest scientific centers of Russia and foreign universities;
REGISTRATION OF MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION OF ORAL REPORT
The duration of the oral report within the framework of the youth school-conference is no more than 10 minutes.
To demonstrate the materials of the oral report, a multimedia projector will be available. Materials for presentation on the multimedia projector should be:
Recorded on CD-R or USB-flash drive, checked for viruses and spyware;
Implemented in the MS Office application package version only 2003 or 2010;
File format: * .ppt, * .pps (Microsoft Office PowerPoint Designer), * .pdf;
Slide format - landscape orientation;
To reduce the amount of presentation it is strongly recommended to reduce the resolution of pictures and photos to 640x480;
When you make a presentation with multimedia content, additional files should be in the same folder as the main presentation file.
In case of non-observance of these requirements, the correct display of materials on the multimedia projector is not guaranteed.
REGISTRATION OF THE POSTER REPORT
The recommended poster size is A1, portrait orientation.
Participants of the youth school-conference can apply for participation in an open charitable, constantly running competition designed for participants residing and studying in the Ural, Siberian and Far Eastern Federal Districts, Voronezh, Lipetsk, Tambov, Ryazan regions, Perm Territory, Togliatti "Academic Mobility "of the Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation for the financing of travel grants for participation in scientific conferences for senior students, postgraduates and young teachers (in Age under 35 years) (see the link).
§ from 01.04 to 01.05.2017 - for trips in August, September, October, November;
The maximum amount of requested support is 100,000 rubles.
The Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation announces an open charitable competition for the financing of travel grants for participation in scientific conferences and seminars, work in archives and libraries, internships in scientific institutions of the country and abroad for senior students, postgraduates and young teachers (under 35) .