Dates: November 7-10, 2017.
Venue: The Federal State Budgetary Institute of Science The Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science. A.A. Baikova Academy of Sciences.
Registration: Registration and acceptance of the abstracts is conducted on the website before July 1, 2017.
Accommodation: the organizing committee of the conference does not deal with accommodation of participants and reservation of hotels
Official languages: - Russian and English.
Materials of the conference: by the beginning of the conference a collection of works will be published. The electronic version of the collection of proceedings and the conference program will be posted on the conference website.
Organizational fee: Registration of conference participants, full-time or correspondence participation in the conference, publication of abstracts, personal receipt of conference proceedings - free of charge
The full texts of reports, prepared in the form of standard journal articles, can be published after the end of the conference and the review procedure in the journal "Deformation and destruction of materials" (included in the list of VAK and translated and distributed abroad by Springer). The rules for writing articles for the journal can be found at site.
PONSORS AND PARTNERS
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences A.A. Baikov Institute of Metallurgy and Material Sciences RAS
- International corporation INSTRON (“Novatest” Ltd.)
- International coordinating council for physics of strength and plasticity
- Journal “Deformation and Fracture of Materials”