We invite you to attend the VIth International Conference “Deformation and Fracture of Materials and Nanomaterials” DFMN-2015, which will be held 10 - 13 November 2015 in Moscow, Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences A.A. Baikov Institute of Metallurgy and Material Sciences RAS.
The wide spectrum of researches in the field of strength, deformation and fracture of materials and nanomaterials is planned to be discussed and summarized at the conference. Seminars and exhibitions will take place during the conference that introduce the latest models of equipment for studying structure, processes of deformation and fracture of materials and nanomaterials. Conference Proceedings will be issued prior to the conference.
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Chemistry and Material Sciences Branch of RAS
- Institution of Russian Academy of Sciences A.A. Baikov Institute of Metallurgy and Material Sciences RAS
- International corporation INSTRON (“Novatest” Ltd.)
- International coordinating council for physics of strength and plasticity
- Journal “Deformation and Fracture of Materials”
- Young Scientists Council of IMET RAS